We are hiring Paraeducators to join our team!
If you enjoy working with children, we have a job for you.
- Work under the direction of a licensed teacher
- Assist the teacher in general daily classroom activities
- Assist and support students with disabilities
- Assist students with academic, physical, social/emotional health and safety, personal care
- Consult and collaborate with special education and regular education teachers
- Support students in both general and special education classrooms
- High School Diploma or GED
- Competitive salary schedule
- Some paid holidays
- Temporary leave is provided
- Opportunity to enroll in insurance benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. (employer pays $330.15/month toward medical insurance)
- Continuing education opportunities
If interested, you can apply by clicking this link.